|Cork County Culture Night 2022
Request for quotation for Project Co-Ordination services,
The seventeenth edition of Culture Night will take place on Friday 23rd, September 2022.
Culture Night / Oíche Chultúir is a national moment, celebrating all that makes up the richness and diversity of culture in Ireland today, connecting people to cultural activities locally and nationally and aims to open up pathways to ongoing creative engagement. Culture Night is an all Ireland event directed by the Arts Council and delivered with the support of all local authority arts offices.
Cork County Council Library & Arts Service wishes to appoint an experienced project coordinator to lead the development and delivery of the Cork County Culture Night Programme 2022. The project will commence in April and will continue up to the submission of the final project report and accounts in early October 2022.
The role will involve:
- Planning and co-ordinating the Cork County Culture Night 2022 programme. This year it is envisaged that a range of arts and cultural events will take place in two designated towns in each of the county’s eight Municipal districts on Culture Night. This will involve identifying, energising and supporting the work of local organising groups in each designated town.
- Reporting to the Cork County Council Arts Office team, to ensure the project is effectively administered at all stages
- Develop and manage a communications programme for these events, on both traditional and social medias, and create the requisite press materials and photographic documentation.
- Be able to create and implement a successful marketing and branding strategy that will enhance the visibility of Culture Night in participating towns and also link with the national Culture Night promotions team.
- Prepare local evaluation, documentation and final report for submission to the Arts Council.
The role requires a versatile, experienced self-starter with access to own transport and a full clean driving licence. The selected service provider will hold their own public liability insurance and be in position to indemnify Cork County Council in relation to project coordination services provided.
To apply, please submit
- A short professional resume demonstrating your experience relevant to the role.
- A brief outline how you plan to meet the requirements of the role (no more than 750 words)
- A full quotation for the provision of the above project co-ordination services
- A declaration that you will be able to supply a tax clearance certificate to Cork County Council, if successful.
- A declaration that you will be able to indemnify Cork County Council in respect of professional services provided under your public liability policy
- Copy of current Driver’s licence and declaration that you will have access to your own transport, if appointed
Submissions may be mailed or posted on or before 5PM on Friday April 8th 2022.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ( note emails should not be larger than 10mb in size)
Post to: Arts Office, Cork County Council, County Hall, Cork, T12 K335