Cork Sports Partnership is teaming up with the Cork Volunteer Centre to host a FREE Ready and Able Training workshop for community facilities and non-profits across Cork. Liam Scanlon will host this workshop specifically targeting community sport and recreational facilities as part of a number of non-profit groups and organisations reopening their doors during Covid-19.
During the workshop you will be guided through an easy to follow workbook which contains key steps and templates you need to re-open.
Workshop will cover:
- Protocols for returning safely to operations.
- Risk management.
- Prevention and control measures.
- Live questions and answers session.
- Access to the specifically designed manual.
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Date: Wednesday the 9th of September
- Time: 11am -12pm
- Cost: FREE
- Booking: Click here https://bit.ly/3aAEVWG
Please note that the closing date for registrations is Friday September 4th.