Cork Sports Partnership has teamed up with the Cork Volunteer Centre to host 8 FREE Volunteer Support workshops and training sessions over the coming months.
The current environment has placed considerable pressure on the community and voluntary sector and the ever-changing circumstances means that administering volunteering roles, responsibilities and opportunities is adapting all the time. These workshops and training sessions seek to support the many individuals, organisations and agencies that involve volunteers across Cork communities.
Workshop 1 Details:
- Title: Thinking of Involving Volunteers: Volunteer Strategy & Recruitment
- Date: Mon, 23rd Nov
- Time: 6.30-9.30pm
- Full details & registration: www.corksports.
Volunteer Workshop Series Overview:
- Mon, 23rd Nov: Thinking of Involving Volunteers: Volunteer Strategy & Recruitment
- Thurs, 3rd Dec: Developing a Positive Volunteer Culture within your Organisation
- Thurs, 10th Dec: Managing Volunteers at Events
- Tues, 12th Jan: Volunteer Support, Supervision & Recognition
- Tues, 26th Jan: Engaging Young People in your Volunteer Programme
- Mon, 8th Feb: Garda Vetting Basics
- Thurs, 11th March: Managing Volunteers with Additional Support Needs
- TBC March: New Landscapes: Creating New Roles & Adapting Current Roles
Should you have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org