Cork Sports Partnership has teamed up with the Cork Volunteer Centre to host 8 FREE Volunteer Support workshops and training sessions over the coming months.
The current environment has placed considerable pressure on the community and voluntary sector and the ever-changing circumstances mean that administering volunteering roles, responsibilities and opportunities is adapting all the time. These workshops and training sessions seek to support the many individuals, organisations, and agencies that involve volunteers across Cork communities.
- Title: New Landscapes: Creating New Roles & Adapting Current Roles
- Date: Mon, 9th Nov
- Time: 10.30am-12pm
- Full details & registration: www.corksports.
Volunteer Workshop Series Overview:
- Mon, 9th Nov: New Landscapes: Creating New Roles & Adapting Current Roles
- Mon, 23rd Nov: Thinking of Involving Volunteers: Volunteer Strategy & Recruitment
- Thurs, 3rd Dec: Developing a Positive Volunteer Culture within your Organisation
- Thurs, 10th Dec: Managing Volunteers at Events
- Tues, 12th Jan: Volunteer Support, Supervision & Recognition
- Tues, 26th Jan: Engaging Young People in your Volunteer Programme
- Mon, 8th Feb: Garda Vetting Basics
- Thurs, 11th March: Managing Volunteers with Additional Support Needs
Sports Development Officer
Cork Sports Partnership, c/o Motor Tax Office, Model Business Park, Model Farm Road, Cork
Tel: 021-434 7096 | Mob: 087-4571381