On Friday May 13th 2022 a number of Community and Voluntary Groups, Schools, Businesses, Clubs, Services and Individuals in Youghal are taking part in “Feel Good Friday”.
Feel Good Friday is a simple way of taking a moment to make ourselves and others feel good and spread some much needed positivity. We will be encouraging and supporting our local community to take part and spread the FeelGood Friday message. Join us and Fly your Flag this Feel Good Friday! Feel Good Friday is an initiative from Youghal Community Health Project.
How can I get involved?
The week leading up to Feel Good Friday on May 13th we are asking you to share your positive news, stories, images or videos so that we can share the lovely things that are happening in our community, at a time where we all need to focus more on the positives in life. #FeelGoodFridayYoughal
On Friday the 13th of May you can easily participate in Feel Good Friday in a number of ways:
- Display your “Feel Good Friday” sticker/flagon your car, work, home, school window.
- Fly your Flag or Jersey throughout the day.
- Colour your own flag and display it for all to see.
- Decorate the window of your home, school or business with positive Feel Good Friday messages.
- Carry out a random act of kindness.
- Buy a friend or colleague a coffee.
- Send or plant some flowers
- Do something nice for yourself or someone else.
- Send a “Thank you” note.
- Send a FGF Card to your community group members.
- Make a “Take what you need”positivity stone.
- Share a positive quote on social media.
- Sing/ Dance.
If you would like to get involved in Feel Good Friday then please let us know and we can send you out a Feel Good Friday window sticker, flag and promote your event or activity on our social media pages. Please find attached a Feel Good Friday flag template (feel free to make your own flag also).
Don’t forget to also tune into CRY104fm throughout the day where they will be promoting Feel Good Friday and have plenty of prizes up for grabs.
If you are a community group, organisation or local business and want to get involved in #FeelGoodFridayYoughal then contact Niamh Herbert, Youghal Community Health Project on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0876413468
If you are a preschool or primary/post primary school and want to get involved in #FeelGoodFridayYoughal then contact Shirley, Youghal Family Resource Initiative on email@example.com or call 086 0471060