From Tuesday 4 May, people aged between 50 and 59 can register for their COVID-19 vaccine online.
To avoid delays when we open registrations this week, we are asking people to register on different days depending on their age: [If you are 59 and missed yesterday, register anyway!!]
Registration dates and age groups
- Tuesday, 4 May, people aged 59 should register
- Wednesday, 5 May – people aged 58 should register
- Thursday, 6 May – people aged 57 should register
- Friday, 7 May – people aged 56 should register
- Saturday, 8 May – people aged 55 should register
- Sunday, 9 May – people aged 54 should register
- Monday, 10 May – people aged 53 should register
- Tuesday, 11 May – people aged 52 should register
- Wednesday,12 May – people aged 51 should register
- Thursday, 13 May – people aged 50 should register
If you are a staff member in this age group and you haven’t already registered for your vaccine then you too can register this week.
Online registration – information for patients and service users
People in this age group who are registering online will need their Personal Public Service Number (PPSN), their Eircode, an email address or a mobile phone number.
A friend or family member can help If someone is finding it difficult to go online and register or they can ring HSELive for support on 1850 241850 or 01 240 8787 from 8am to 8pm, 7 days.
Once registered the person will receive their vaccine appointment for the COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine.
Frontline healthcare worker vaccines
COVID-19 vaccines are still available to all frontline healthcare workers who have not yet been vaccinated, regardless of your age.
Get information on how to get your vaccine here.